NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

We’re actually making progress!

Hey everybody!

It’s been one week since my last post and I have to say I am quite satisfied what with what me and my group have achieved since then. Last week we were introduced to our assignment and at the beginning I wasnt quite sure what we actually have to do. But that has changed!

We had a very informative meeting with Nancy in which we were told about different platforms or communities and how they work. So we came to our first challenge: What makes people want to join a certain community? How do we get people to share their ideas? Thats what we are going to find out.

After that meeting we went right on to our next meeting the next day, which was with Maarten, the founder of CNCPTMKR. This was the first time we actually got first hand information about this organization which was very insightful. We started with asking question about how he came to create this organization and went on to what his expectations are of us.

This week in my opinion was very successful because we got to get in touch with the founder of the company we are working with and Nancy who helped us a lot in getting us started. 

I really enjoyed working with my group because everything went unbelievably smooth and without any problems. I really don’t thin I will have any problem with working with them in the coming weeks.

I hope next week is as successful as this one was.

Ill keep you posted! ;)

Posted in Community, Group 5, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Sebastian's first ProjCom
Group 5 Blogs
  1. It's fab to be 5
  2. Larissa's ProjComm14
  3. Nguyen Ho's ProjectCommunity2014
  4. Ronja's Project Community IDE Reflection
  5. Sebastian's first ProjCom
  6. Unbetitelt
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more