NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Have I learned anything?

Welcome back all!

Since we have started this project with CNPTMKR things have either worked out quite nicely. There we often situations where we were confused and didn’t really know which direction we should take to continue this project efficiently. But what have I learned in these last few weeks? 

I always thought that people are very dependent on their social network like Facebook, but just because of the need to be in constant reach of other people. People are internet-addicts. I know that because I am one of these addicts. However what I did not realize at the time was that businesses/ organizations really depend on social networks in order to survive. The other thing I learned is that ideas need a heck of a lot of development. As amazing our brain might be it is still limited to one opinion. For ideas to really flourish they need to be created outside of the box. Social networks make this process very easy theses days. Product Designers all over the world post their ideas on on-line communities to receive criticism and constructive feed back for them to develop their initial idea. I think that this is a very efficient and successful process because today its all about interracial relations and how better to create something that has received ideas from all over the world. To add to that, this can already start on who finds what interesting. So when I post an idea and a lot of young people post different feedback, I should realize through that, that young people are interested in this topic. And there you have your first customers. 

Now I don’t have any first hand experience on this but that is how I imagine it would work. 

Working on this project just made it really clear for me what can be achieved through on-line communities and what else can still be done for the world by the click of a button. 

Posted in Community, Group 5, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Sebastian's first ProjCom
Group 5 Blogs
  1. It's fab to be 5 superrtomas.tumblr.com
  2. Larissa's ProjComm14 larissa-ide2014.tumblr.com
  3. Nguyen Ho's ProjectCommunity2014 nguyentxho.tumblr.com
  4. Ronja's Project Community IDE Reflection projectcommunityide.tumblr.com
  5. Sebastian's first ProjCom myprojectcommunities2014.tumblr.com
  6. Unbetitelt powerpeterproject.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more