NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

So what I learned

Since we have started working on “Page” I got a lot of new experience. There were some not really clear situations but all in all everything went very well. So, I would like to share what I learned by using online communities and networks in innovative design.

First of all, I think that I changed my opinion and thinking about online communities and networks. I got a lot of information about possibilities online. I didn’t know that it can help you so much or affect your work. I found some nice new stuff like “Google Hangouts”  which I didn’t use before. After that I started looking for more useful stuff connected with Google and then I found much more. 

Working on “Page” I found a lot of useful stuff for non-profit organisation and some nice webpages for different foundation programs. I think that could be useful in future. 

During this course I found  that every thing I learn could be really helpful and useful while doing tasks about the project or other tasks. In future I would like to explore more about networks and get new experience about that because it really helps in this study program and even in daily basis. 

There are so many useful links on Facebook page and every day the number of it is growing , so during the holidays I am planning to spend my time productive!

Posted in Community, Group 9, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Corner of my minds
Group 9 Blogs
  1. A glimpse into Isabella's mind saiprojcomm.tumblr.com
  2. Corner of my minds mantawall.tumblr.com
  3. http://projcomm.tumblr.com/ projcomm.tumblr.com
  4. My staircase to MILLENNIUM mystaircasetomillennium.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more