NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Crowdsourcing and Online Social Structures

According to what our NGO needs I believe that what was approached on Theme 1 - Crowdsourcing and Online Social Structures is a way to solve the unmet need of the Tiny Houses Enthusiasts. That’s basically part of what my group is purposing on the final solution.

Crowdsourcing is the practice of obtaining needed services, ideas, or content by soliciting contributions from a large group of people and especially from the online community rather than from traditional employees or suppliers. So by using the right online social structures, crowdsourcing can be really efficient in order that technology has fundamentally changed what means connections. And it goes that people working together with same cause and interests can reach followers to raise the project. Because you are able to talk to people from different zones and you can have access to this huge world of diversity. Which means our group focused on tasks working to learn the community needs and trying to be practical using the networks that is the door to make the world know about their purposes.

So I think a simpler and also effective solution for our NGO would be using the online social structures (because there’s a world of these networks in the web) to help to build the people community, make people aware and fundraising. Because of the network environment enable people to:

• Express their identity by posting things about their community
  • Participate of networks communities in all over the world and get to know people
  • Discover and appropriate useful technologies that can connect them to other communities

Networks are for everyone and are really easy to learn to use and manage. But it requires dedication.

Posted in Community, Group 1, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Project Community
Group 1 Blogs
  1. A road to the plain gebarbero.tumblr.com
  2. Leticia Fernandez - Project Communities 2014 ileticiaproject.tumblr.com
  3. Open Innovator davidatki.tumblr.com
  4. Projcomm group1 femiaboh.tumblr.com
  5. ProjComm2014 G1 Alex avbaum1994.tumblr.com
  6. Project Community raissa-commproj14.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled alianvarian.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more