NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Week seven

Sry for beeing late but i was just hapy with my upgraded blogs from week 5 and 6. So I had the feeling of kinda having completed it for a while. Nevertheless I hope I can still add my blog for week 7.

We talked about marketing approaches, user feedbacks and measurement.

The final video will hopefully be a big part of our marketing. Because this is what the tiny house community could show to potential “newbies” and convince them of the advantages of the tiny house way of life.

Of course you have to enlarge the online communities coeval to create a bigger base and so on more public awareness. What I mean is that the video is kind of useless if you can only show it to 3 people.

My idea for exploiting the users opinion is to make a blog like this where evreybody can give his feedback and share his ideas. In order to keep the people interested you have to blog frequently and respond to the posts, of course.

The measurement is more than just boring numburs. It’s actually very important to a community like they are. By the time they have their own website, they could for example measure how the hits increased after publishing our video. There are easy tools which count the IP-Addresses.

Since we started this project I realized that online communities, no matter which, can be a blessing and a course.

In bigger groups of people, it’s most of the time just genious how easy it is to communicate to each other and spread ideas. But for the individual person it can easily become a curse by making you the opposite of a social person and only living in the cyberworld instead of taking place in actual life.

Cheers,

Alex B.

Posted in Community, Group 1, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: ProjComm2014 G1 Alex
Group 1 Blogs
  1. A road to the plain gebarbero.tumblr.com
  2. Leticia Fernandez - Project Communities 2014 ileticiaproject.tumblr.com
  3. Open Innovator davidatki.tumblr.com
  4. Projcomm group1 femiaboh.tumblr.com
  5. ProjComm2014 G1 Alex avbaum1994.tumblr.com
  6. Project Community raissa-commproj14.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled alianvarian.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2940 of Community Posts

Read more