NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

using the right shoes to achieve your goal

I think it is crazy how 8 weeks in,we have finally started clearing everything out in project communities,to be honest,i knew that we would finally make it,but i never thought that it would take up so much emotional,physical and mental investment. 

our video contains valuable advice for our client,on how to improve his webpages, CNCPTMKR and SIN (Social Innovation News)

having been metaphorically “in Marteen’s shoes” throughout the course in order to locate the problem and come up with a solution for it,we decided to make shoes the main theme of out video.

walking in Marteen’s shoes we will walk towards a solution for his problem

now i was kind of thinking,don’t the shoes symbolize the means you use to achieve your ultimate goal? success depends also on the shoes that you wear to get to where you want. you can’t wear high heels to go rock climbing,and you can’t wear rock climbing shoes to go clubing (well techninally you can,but your outfit isn’t going to be on point)

(don’t even talk to me if you don’t like these shoes)

the point,and the main piece of advice that i think we need to give Marteen is to always choose wisely the means he utilises to achieve his goals. use the right online tools to attract people to his website,use the right ammount of enthusiasm to keep them frequent, find the right shoes to inspire more people to be like him.

those were (sadly) all of my thoughts for this week,for more of our group’s amazing ideas,watch our video!

Posted in Community, Group 6, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Maria Koene
Group 6 Blogs
  1. Bez tytułu raffkski.tumblr.com
  2. D o m a n t t t e domanttte.tumblr.com
  3. For Informations jennifervioni.tumblr.com
  4. Life According to Me evakfreire.tumblr.com
  5. maggie's projcomm reflection maggiektk.tumblr.com
  6. Maria Koene mariakoene.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2940 of Community Posts

Read more