NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Error 404: Not found

Just finish my part for the final video. I’m stressed, I’m tired, and I just want to get it over with. And I definitely need some tips how to manage my time, because it’s almost the end of the week and I still got so much stuff to do.

Whatsoever, I really enjoyed the final weeks of Project Community. Of course, everyone is kind of nervous and we keep saying that we do nothing, but here we are…and we have done a pretty good job I believe! As we do almost all of the time, we divided the video and everyone is having a task that they are currently doing. Which I think is the easiest way to manage such a big group like ours. I still have no idea how the presentation will look like, but we’ll get there.

So, I want to talk a little bit about my last feedback, which was: “You started very well, what happened?” Well I don’t have an answer for that. I honestly don’t know what happened, maybe I’m just bad at writing reflections. God knows I try, I’ve never been good at it though. I will work on improving my skills!  

Well, that’s that. It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, he-he!

P.S: I am going to miss ProjComm2014! :(

Posted in Community, Group 12, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Tinsy's Blog
Group 12 Blogs
  1. Aris D.T. adtzimas.tumblr.com
  2. attila TOTH attila940211.tumblr.com
  3. In progress I find happiness inprogressifindhappiness.tumblr.com
  4. Outi and Project Community outipaivikki.tumblr.com
  5. Project Communities 2014 Ippokratis ippo5.tumblr.com
  6. Tinsy's Blog tinsyyyy.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled By Jonne Verhoog jonne-verhoog.tumblr.com
  8. Untitled kangzhu.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more