NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

The week’s 7 class of project communities was about marketing…

The week’s 7 class of project communities was about marketing and we tried to focus more on NGOs issue…We were shown many examples of successful marketing. For example, we were watching a video introduced by Meggie Williams talking about marketing approach.
She used a sample of Coca Cola co. marketing. The main question there was…- “What can we learn from Coca Cola ?” Basically, Coca-Cola Co. reaches every single corner on earth and in one way, this can teach NGOs a lesson.

What exactly I learned about topic solving innovative design in meaning of usage of online communities and networks? —— I find online communities and networks as a bumper source of knowledge and informations.
I didn’t learn that much as I have known, but many thing are much more clear and more understandable right now…

Nowadays, so much content is uploaded everywhere and every single second, it is nearly impossible to get noticed somehow if you are not original and innovative.
To success, you have to be one step forward from the average.

What I would like to learn in the very near future is every single techniques which is used in online designing and put it more further to make benefits from that. Is not that difficult because guides for that can be found easily on the internet.

Posted in Community, Group 10, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Untitled
Group 10 Blogs
  1. Fede (14129329IDE) 14129329.tumblr.com
  2. Food for thought. suzanne-pc.tumblr.com
  3. RIGHT ON TARGET monica-a-r.tumblr.com
  4. Untitled boris-ide.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more