NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Journey to the End

Now that everything is coming to an end, this last few days we use to put all the pieces together, the challenge, solution, and of course the final deliverable assignment of this course, the video. Yap we have to make a five minutes long video contains of:

• Introduction of our NGO
  • Our NGO challenge
  • The solution based on research with our own argument
  • And our learning reflection (minor or side content)

This video will be watched together by the student, the teacher, and the NGO on the final presentation day (which is next Wednesday).

Basically I’m not the whose in charge for the video making process, its Stefan and Claire jobs as the tech-stewards but we as a whole team also help them with it. We start to making the video this week by brainstorming the style of the video, is it going be animation, stop motion, over voice video or something else. After arguing for a couple hour we agree to use animation as the general style, but then we decide that this should be one serious, formal animated video rather than a goofy one due to the personality of our client (Carl Peter is a bit serious working type person). The next meeting is the hardest one, we try to brainstorm again, this time to make (rough)story board but we completely stuck. Everyone seems tired because of the piling up assignment with a tight deadline and limited time available. Then Ezter play her role as a good tea manager, she told Stefan and Claire to talks about some technical stuff and the rest of us get a paper and put our ideas on it and later on we combine it together. This method proof to be working because after that we get our main line of the story board.

In the last class thanks to Laura and Mathias we can improved our story board that sums up everything in general. This is or story board

We know that this is still so general but we believes it is enough for the group because for the complete line (frame by frame) Stefan and Claire already have something in their mind, besides if we have to decide it as a group it will take so much time, and time is something we don’t have right now. So while the tech-steward busy with their stuff the rest of the group help them by providing all the content they asked for. We really looking forward for the finalization of the video!

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Group BAM, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Christian's Innovation
Group BAM Blogs
  1. Christian's Innovation christian-yomed-perwira.tumblr.com
  2. Design Online by Stefan de oude. stefandeoude.tumblr.com
  3. It's my bubble chius-bubble.tumblr.com
  4. Maartje.. mrcortvriend.tumblr.com
  5. Project Adventures by E.Chrobacsinszky chrobi-e.tumblr.com
  6. Something's in Claire clairo111cho.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled blog-lina-things.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more