NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Finally final weekend

Finally, the last blog post! Yay, I’m so happy that the end of this module is coming. It doesn’t mean I was desiring to finish this module:p. I enjoyed a lot and it was a meaningful time to get to know the process of how this module is going on. I’m not sure, but it feels like I can write this post in a more relax position than other posts. 

Now I’m under a bit of pressure and responsibility as a video expert. When the course has been started, I was worried about how can I participate in the group work with new students. Therefore, I was waiting the time to make a video at the end.

I want to say the process of video making is quite weird. With my group members and just with Stefan, we had several meetings for the storyboard, but on this Friday, finally, Stefan and I could organize that thing completely. Well, You might think ‘isn’t it too late?’.

Yes, it could be. However, that makes sense, since our NGO changed the question from ‘Raising awareness morphological design in the architect society’ to ‘make insulation SEXY’. Furthermore, Carl-peter already is using almost online communities, so my group spent a lot of time to come up with the ideas what to suggest to him (It means that our client is really a capable CEO). 

On this Friday we could step into the marvelous start. I dare say the first 16 seconds is such a great video. Even to make this video we had to overcome huge obstacles such as a part-time job and using ready-made footages from the YouTube. Both of us were aiming too high (both of us wanted to make like professional video), so we couldn’t start it easily.

However, now we have implicitly agreed on just making it  fast as we can and put everything we can use. We first decided like using after effect for the whole video, but we are considering about Prezi also(it doesn’t mean that we decided to use prezi now :p). Fortunately, I have collected and made some footages to use we could organize them with little editing. 

This is not a busy week. This is a harsh weekend.  In Korea, there’s a quote like this.

Make impossible possible.

This is my one of favorite quotes which comes from a Korean army. I think it’s time to move like this sentence. To make the impossible possible, I work more and more even until this time. 

image from google image

Posted in Community, Group BAM, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Something's in Claire
Group BAM Blogs
  1. Christian's Innovation christian-yomed-perwira.tumblr.com
  2. Design Online by Stefan de oude. stefandeoude.tumblr.com
  3. It's my bubble chius-bubble.tumblr.com
  4. Maartje.. mrcortvriend.tumblr.com
  5. Project Adventures by E.Chrobacsinszky chrobi-e.tumblr.com
  6. Something's in Claire clairo111cho.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled blog-lina-things.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2940 of Community Posts

Read more