NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Last post

After 8 weeks of hard work, this course is now coming to an end. During the last week of class we concentrated on our final project, which is the video we had to make. 

First, we showed the teachers our first draft of the video to get an idea of how far we were in the process, and what we had to change or what we could leave like it was. We ended up getting pretty good feedback, which required us to work more on the lay out and the form of the video (effects, colors) than on the content itself, giving us more time to work on the last details. 

To make the whole process easier and faster, we did like always and split the group in three small groups with three different tasks. While Guilio and Raissa were the video making team and focused on putting the video together, David, Leticia and Ali worked on the script of the video and Alex and me (as the graphic design team) perfected our groups storyboard.

to conclude I will say that I enjoyed project community not only as a class but also as an experience of working with an NGO and a team of students. I am glad our group got along so well, it allowed us to focus on work while still making it enjoyable.

A big thank you to all members of Most Wanted!! :)

Posted in Community, Group 1, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Projcomm group1
Group 1 Blogs
  1. A road to the plain gebarbero.tumblr.com
  2. Leticia Fernandez - Project Communities 2014 ileticiaproject.tumblr.com
  3. Open Innovator davidatki.tumblr.com
  4. Projcomm group1 femiaboh.tumblr.com
  5. ProjComm2014 G1 Alex avbaum1994.tumblr.com
  6. Project Community raissa-commproj14.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled alianvarian.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2940 of Community Posts

Read more