NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Last post about the project.

Hello my potential readers!

The module is about to end. So this is the high time to deliver our presentations with problem solutions. 

Since last two weeks I am really into the topic of reciting audiovisual expressions. Also for my other – Personal Branding I need to make a movie. For me this is just the beginning of the journey.

The most challenging part about audiovisual presentations is a fact that we are designer and we always have to go one step ahead, we have to constantly challenge ourselves. The presentations is just not simply a content.

So, what has to be there in a good presentation?

1. Explain your content in easy to understand way
  2. Take care of a nice look
  3. Make it interesting. Use examples!
  4. For designers: Make it special!

No, designer doesn’t have such an easy life. So, I will try to practice it by making my day and people in my surroundings a bit more special every day. 

We are done with the project now, the presentation is ready and solution described. I hope the it would useful for CoM. 

I want to also add that I learnt a lot during these two months. I learned not only about social networks and NGOs, but also about myself, my skills and how to work in a group. I understood that a crowd can be a really powrfull tool if you want to achieve your goal. The methods such as crowdfunding and crowdsoarcing show that ou jsut need to have a good idea and desribe it well, and then easily you will find your supporters. It is not only beneficial for orgnaisations, but also for designers and promotion of their prodcuts or ideas.

At the ned, I want also to thank my team for working well together. I think that everybody tried to contribute it and share skills and knowledge they have. Thank you, guys! We made it till the end.

Cheers, K.

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Community, Group 11, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Karolina's thoughts on Project Community 2014.
Group 11 Blogs
  1. Check This Out suncloudbel.tumblr.com
  2. Karolina's thoughts on Project Community 2014. kerylson.tumblr.com
  3. Open thoughts - Michael theycalledhimmichael.tumblr.com
  4. Project Communities - Jonatan S jonatansepp.tumblr.com
  5. Project communities 2014 clarissa-schmitt.tumblr.com
  6. Young Professional?! oyesunbel.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more