NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Thanks Everyone

It has come to the point where we really finished our video. But looking back it feels like a lot more than just providing our NGO a short film.

It’s our way to actualy do what we can do in order to help people on the other side of the world that have their dream of a nice and working community. Even though the time passed by so fast I think we managed to offer them a great video (Thanks to you Giulio for the editing!!) and therefore a chance to spread a visualisation of their dreams.

Although I also have to say that our aims were not clear during the whole project. Sometimes (for me) it felt like we’re not moving forward even though the motivation was there. But as time, researching and checking out all different kinds of methods to help Shorty (like crowdfunding, -sourcing and networks) passed by, we knew how to deliver them an awesome, eye-opening product, our Video.

I am just curious about the other presentations and especially about the second tiny house groups. I really enjoyed our team and the whole project itself.

Let’s hope we changed something, 

Cheers

Alex

Posted in Community, Group 1, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: ProjComm2014 G1 Alex
Group 1 Blogs
  1. A road to the plain gebarbero.tumblr.com
  2. Leticia Fernandez - Project Communities 2014 ileticiaproject.tumblr.com
  3. Open Innovator davidatki.tumblr.com
  4. Projcomm group1 femiaboh.tumblr.com
  5. ProjComm2014 G1 Alex avbaum1994.tumblr.com
  6. Project Community raissa-commproj14.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled alianvarian.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more