NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Saying goodbye

My last blog this module and to be honest I’m relieved. As you might of noticed I’m not the blog writing kind:p What I will miss is the group, yesterday they told us that we’ll be in different groups next module and I almost shed a tear… That is a bit exaggerated, but I was a sad!

I really enjoyed working together and the fun we had. I don’t think that we’ll lose contact after this, Wednesday we are going for a beer.

As I explained in the last blog I’ve learned this course so I won’t repeat that. The final conclusion for our NGO is make his website more user friendly. So the theme marketing. That was also the first problem we faced. We were appointed our NGO and thrown into the deep. Let’s get started we all thought, but then we noticed his whole website was in Dutch. No problem for me but the majority of our group and classmates are international students. So the task was appointed to me and Stefan to translate the website. While I was searching through the website I noticed that is was very hard to navigate and got a bit lost. There was no real logic in the website. A lot of professional terms where used, and for someone who doesn’t know a lot about architecture that was very hard to understand. 

From a marketing perspective your website is your brand. It’s what your customers sees first. Your idea can be amazing and innovative but that won’t matter if that doesn’t come across.

The solution is making an English version of the website and make it more user friendly.

To end this blog, here a couple pictures of the adventures of group BAM!

Posted in Community, Group BAM, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Maartje..
Group BAM Blogs
  1. Christian's Innovation christian-yomed-perwira.tumblr.com
  2. Design Online by Stefan de oude. stefandeoude.tumblr.com
  3. It's my bubble chius-bubble.tumblr.com
  4. Maartje.. mrcortvriend.tumblr.com
  5. Project Adventures by E.Chrobacsinszky chrobi-e.tumblr.com
  6. Something's in Claire clairo111cho.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled blog-lina-things.tumblr.com
Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more