NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

The process of video making

As my previous blog post shows - we had a lot of fun in the process of making the final video for Project Community.
After 8 weeks of researching, organizing and getting to know each other, the time to summarize our work has came.
The last time to separate tasks as a group, and get things finished. We are only four people, some more active than the others, but that’s how a group works.
We started as creating a storyboard, on which the presentation and handout were built, in the end I had to edit the whole information and come up with a video.
Believe me, editing needs a lot of time and effort, because sometimes the software used is not working properly and you have to start all over again. However, we made it! The video is done.
All in all, I’d like to conclude that the purpose of this course was really interesting, I just hope that next time the support level inside the group will increase, the activity as well.
Looking forward in helping our NGO and, fingers crossed, that we succeed.

Thanks to our lecturers, their tips and advices, we’ve found the right way to our goal. Thank you!

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Community, Group 10, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: RIGHT ON TARGET
Group 10 Blogs
  1. Fede (14129329IDE) 14129329.tumblr.com
  2. Food for thought. suzanne-pc.tumblr.com
  3. RIGHT ON TARGET monica-a-r.tumblr.com
  4. Untitled boris-ide.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more