As my previous blog post shows - we had a lot of fun in the process of making the final video for Project Community.
After 8 weeks of researching, organizing and getting to know each other, the time to summarize our work has came.
The last time to separate tasks as a group, and get things finished. We are only four people, some more active than the others, but that’s how a group works.
We started as creating a storyboard, on which the presentation and handout were built, in the end I had to edit the whole information and come up with a video.
Believe me, editing needs a lot of time and effort, because sometimes the software used is not working properly and you have to start all over again. However, we made it! The video is done.
All in all, I’d like to conclude that the purpose of this course was really interesting, I just hope that next time the support level inside the group will increase, the activity as well.
Looking forward in helping our NGO and, fingers crossed, that we succeed.
Thanks to our lecturers, their tips and advices, we’ve found the right way to our goal. Thank you!