NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

The end

Now we have reached the last day of our community course. We presented our videos we were working on. We received feedback from Nancy and are waiting to receive feedback from our tutors as well.I can say we could have done it a lot better but none of us had that kind of knowledge. I’m sure if the time comes to make a second video it will be a lot better than the previous one.
Nevertheless, the course is now over and I think that all of us learned lots of things that can be useful to us in the future. Now if we look back at the beginning of the course where everything was unclear I can confidently say that we made progress as individuals and as a group. We learned to work together and to communicate as a group.
There is also something that I would like to add that I want to memories. If there is something that needs to be done and you have time for it today, then do so! Don’t say I’m going to do it tomorrow! Tomorrow is another day.

Posted in Community, Group 12, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Aris D.T.
Group 12 Blogs
  1. Aris D.T. adtzimas.tumblr.com
  2. attila TOTH attila940211.tumblr.com
  3. In progress I find happiness inprogressifindhappiness.tumblr.com
  4. Outi and Project Community outipaivikki.tumblr.com
  5. Project Communities 2014 Ippokratis ippo5.tumblr.com
  6. Tinsy's Blog tinsyyyy.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled By Jonne Verhoog jonne-verhoog.tumblr.com
  8. Untitled kangzhu.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2940 of Community Posts

Read more