NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Almost there

Before the class started my group got together to discuss the last details before the making of the final video. It was an interesting meeting that helped us clarifying our last actions. On that day we started and finished our storyboard. We discussed it with our tutor and with each other. The feedback we received was very helpful and gave us a clearer vision of our approach to the project.
After two hours of collaborating we finally moved on to the task division. Attila and I are responsible for the practical work of the video. Specifically, we have to drain the content of the storyboard and with the help of some programms make a video out of it. The rest of the group was responsible for coming up with the content and linking it to the storyboard. Of course all of us added some details to it!
Although I am experienced with working on the computer in different ways I had never used programms like presi or windows movie maker. I have to say that in order to get the best out of what we have learned Attila and I have first to get to know these programms as much and as fast as possible.
Last but not least all of us learned how to work together in a big group. We realised that in order to have the best results the group needs to divide the tasks into individual work, couples or small groups of three or four and finally all together for the refinements. I am glad I can learn through this process because it was unclear to me at the beginning. Slowly I acknowledge the importance of the course and can’t wait to see what we can achieve.

Tagged with:
Posted in Community, Group 12, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Aris D.T.
Group 12 Blogs
  1. Aris D.T. adtzimas.tumblr.com
  2. attila TOTH attila940211.tumblr.com
  3. In progress I find happiness inprogressifindhappiness.tumblr.com
  4. Outi and Project Community outipaivikki.tumblr.com
  5. Project Communities 2014 Ippokratis ippo5.tumblr.com
  6. Tinsy's Blog tinsyyyy.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled By Jonne Verhoog jonne-verhoog.tumblr.com
  8. Untitled kangzhu.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more