NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Project communities resit group. Meeting number one. Our first…

Project communities resit group. Meeting number one.

Our first group meeting of those who are taking resits was on wendsday 3.12.2014. We discussed and devided our roles in this group and set up the date of first meeting with Nancy White.And we discussed our NGO which supposed to be from Greece called www.monumenta.org aimd for saving and repairing old monumental structures.It is not really to write a lot about the first meeting but i am looking forward the others and I hope we will be succcsessful in this resits as a whole well-working group.

Posted in Community, Group 10, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Untitled
Group 10 Blogs
  1. Fede (14129329IDE) 14129329.tumblr.com
  2. Food for thought. suzanne-pc.tumblr.com
  3. RIGHT ON TARGET monica-a-r.tumblr.com
  4. Untitled boris-ide.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2940 of Community Posts

Read more