NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Communities and (social) networks are generally very useful…

Communities and (social) networks are generally very useful tools in case of helping students(especially as a designers ). They may find support and innovative ideas by being involved in, as much as they can. By getting know more and more communities, student get to know much more information and that means that he can put his developed ideas influenced by communities support into meaningful and radical inventions and creations …
What do I need & want to learn, from application of online communities and networks to open innovation design? Basically , I personally want to know how to cope with variety of different situations the innovative designer have to cope with.. I find global design not very changeable but adaptable.. It seems like those innovation are coming in waves which are repeating every couple of years. I think that usually designers are not inventing something new( in one point of view) but they should solve issues which weren’t solved in past… because in past designers were basically doing the same as now… By using knowledge of communities I would like to know how to solve a huge variety of issues and global problems and needs. What “specialty quality” will you bring and contribute?
I can help to my group by visualizations, innovative ideas and ecological solutions and I hope my effort will be very useful.
Btw… Our NGO is resolving quite big topic including The research, documentation, preservation, protection, promotion, rational management of natural heritage, architectural heritage, the natural and built environment and the overall cultural heritage of all time in Greece, Cyprus and internationally. I thing its very interesting and it has got a future global usage.

Posted in Community, Group 10, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Untitled
Group 10 Blogs
  1. Fede (14129329IDE) 14129329.tumblr.com
  2. Food for thought. suzanne-pc.tumblr.com
  3. RIGHT ON TARGET monica-a-r.tumblr.com
  4. Untitled boris-ide.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2940 of Community Posts

Read more