NOTE: This is a full archive for the Project Community: You & The World (2014) please see the main site for the most up to date information.

Here we go again

Today our new group had its first meeting. All of the members encountered some difficulties during the past module and were not able to pass the project community course. Every one of us experienced different problems. In my opinion I failed to keep track on the course due to my busy schedule. Specifically I couldn’t post satisfying reflections on time and had less focus on the project than it was needed.

Nevertheless, we are aware of what caused this failure and will from now on try to correct our mistakes in order to have a better outcome this time.

At the meeting, we highlighted the three roles that are vital for the existence of the group. Ippokratis is responsible for arranging the meetings with Nancy and our NGO. Boris volunteered as a secretariat and Atila is responsible for recording the meetings and setting up the programs that we will use. Laura and I will be helping the rest and try to compensate the work of the group each time.

Posted in Community, Group 12, Students
This post was originally published at the Project Community blog: Aris D.T.
Group 12 Blogs
  1. Aris D.T. adtzimas.tumblr.com
  2. attila TOTH attila940211.tumblr.com
  3. In progress I find happiness inprogressifindhappiness.tumblr.com
  4. Outi and Project Community outipaivikki.tumblr.com
  5. Project Communities 2014 Ippokratis ippo5.tumblr.com
  6. Tinsy's Blog tinsyyyy.tumblr.com
  7. Untitled By Jonne Verhoog jonne-verhoog.tumblr.com
  8. Untitled kangzhu.tumblr.com
Screening Room

Final Projects

Course Videos

Conversations
  • Paul { Love it!! Maybe you should design a folding business card too! } – Oct 31, 11:20 AM
  • Tomas { Hey Ronja, I think you did a great job on the important roles! something we should definitly use in our final advice! Great job 🙂 } – Oct 31, 11:13 AM
  • Laura { I especially like the reflection on the teamwork! } – Oct 31, 9:55 AM
  • Laura { Love your reflection on the video making! Hey, I just bought that same tea! You won't die.... glad to see you lov'in it 🙂 } – Oct 31, 9:45 AM
  • Milena { aahhh we all really feel like this I think 😀 ... maybe the teams for tiny houses can establish our own Project Communities Village above... } – Oct 30, 11:24 PM
  • »»
See all conversations...

Featuring Recent 10/2922 of Community Posts

Read more